[hpsdr] Jitter with Metis - additional infos

Werner Hlawatschek dl2ja at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 22 00:59:47 PDT 2011

It is not a LPU problem, supply voltages are OK, to be sure I changed to a high power computer PS with no avail. Updating to metis_1.1-rbf didn't cure the problem.

I have no idea what is going on inside the HPSDR when you change the 10MHz source on the console, which pins at the boards are involved? The only "naive" measurement I did was to check the connection of pin C16 to the FPGA and the resistor array on Metis, and this was (of course) OK.

73, Werner, DL2JA