[hpsdr] PowerSDR

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 07:58:54 PDT 2011

Hi All

I was just reading a review of the Flex-1500 in this month's RadCom (April 2011) by Steve Nichols, G0KYA. In the article Steve points out that PowerSDR can only be run on a Windows PC (or a Mac running VM) but goes on to say that there are plans in the pipe-line for a new version of the software  codenamed "Deep Impact" which will run under Windows, Linux & Max OS X. I hope this will also be Open Source so some enterprising person with loads of spare time can incorporate the OpenHPSDR mods. :-)

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX