[hpsdr] PowerSDR

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Thu Mar 24 08:37:23 PDT 2011

Unfortunately, a Linux version of software for the FlexRadio product
line has been said to be coming "real soon now" for several years. I am
not holding my breath on this, however desirable it is to have an OS
agnostic version of PSDR.

Considering the trouble Flex is having getting PSDR to run correctly
under win7, they may be so busy "fighting alligators" that there is not
much resource left to "drain the swamp". Too bad.

FWIW, I have tried several versions of Flex PSDR, through version 2.0.19
RC1, under win7/64 to run my Flex-3000 SDR. So far, no joy.

73 de Glenn wb6w