[hpsdr] re-production and the pennylane

Dwayne L wraithx at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 15:08:44 PDT 2011

I apologize for this, I hate sending requests like this but in scanning through
my emails from the last few months I didn't find much.

I remember a gentleman mentioning that they were trying to get another run done
of the mercury and possibly the penelope (or maybe it was the pennylane). Did
anything ever become of that, or is it filed away with the "I have several
important things to tend to, and that one is losing on my priorities" category.

Speaking of the pennylane, there isn't much on the site or the wiki about it. I
was wondering what actual improvements there were.

My big thing, is that I wish to get 2 of everything (maybe more to play with
diversity). My dad is also interested in the technology, so I thought I would
get him on board. He's also much better explaining the theory to me when I ask
my questions in jibberish. :)