[hpsdr] Metis Works Out of The Box, But a Question

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:22:52 PDT 2011

I received Metis, plugged it in, and, after a few minutes of concern, I
got it working.  The only hitch was solved by actually reading Phil's
great user guide and finding out that both devices spend several seconds
deciding what they are going to use for an IP address.

My question is: Using psdr 1.19.3.2, Metis is not listed in the firmware
version window, but it says Ozy is 1.0.  Is this Metis's version?

Thanks

Mike Fager, K7SR