[hpsdr] Control an FT-1000D Low Pass Filter assembly with PSDR mouse?

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 19:04:07 PST 2011

Check out UDN2987 as a substitute, 20 pin and 350 ma current. $3.30 at
digi-key.

Joe

In a message dated 3/3/2011 9:43:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
phil at pharman.org writes:

*****  High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****

Hi  Tom,

Yes, that would work OK. Add a resistor between the base of the  2N2907 and
the 9v rail to make sure the transistor turns off when the Penny  OC is
off.

Also check there are diodes across each of the relay  coils.

73 Phil...VK6APH

HPSDR  Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org
Subscription help: