[hpsdr] win 7 x64 error PowerSDR driver - timing problem?

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Fri Mar 4 02:51:28 PST 2011

Hello Bill and Joe,

I tried the minimal version with one mercury and ozy board, only. The
same result.  It says OZY not attached and the errors are the same.

The same configuration I loaded with mercury firmware 2.9a (this
responds to file mercury_2.9) and PowerSDR "KD5TFD 2. Feb 2011b derived
from v.1.10.4 BaseSVN2025 and bingo - it works perfectly.

Now I can exclude the hardware, for it is working with earlier single
board version software.
Maybe this is a timing problem.

My computer system consists of:
- Mainboard AMD-890FX Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
   -- chipset AMD 890FX + SB850

- CPU AMD Phenom IIx4Quad-Core 965BE, 3,4GHz

- memory Kingston/CL9 2 x DDR3-1333 4GB