[hpsdr] win 7 x64 error PowerSDR driver - help needed second attempt

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Mar 3 21:00:15 PST 2011

Hi Georg,

I don't think the porttalk  stuff matters - that's all legacy stuff
for the SDR 1000 parallel port control and pretty much fails with no
ill side effect as far as I know.   If you want to eliminate it
completely I believe adding  --neuterPP to the command line arguments
should short circuit all references to porttalk.

I'm not 100% convinced the hardware config is OK ... we're definitely
seeing the FX2 on the USB bus since we're able to get a version
number from it and can talk to the I2C bus  on Penelope - that all
goes through the FX2.   The lack of version info for Ozy, Merc and
Penny is not a good sign and the OzyBulkRead failed messages are
definitely a problem.

Can you try it with a minimal configuration - just Ozy and one Mercury card?

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)