[hpsdr] Updates to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR 1.19.3.3 on svn

Tom Cathey k1jj at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 08:33:26 PST 2011

Doug and all,

It's great to see the new fixes and features incorporated into the various
PSDR versions.   I like the idea of the line-in now added to the
setup-transmit tab. My line-in (using write_2c) works FB here.

I'm running W5WC PSDR for now because it seems to require the least amount
of % CPU on my older one core computer. Does this new version or some other
version out there contain the "Unkey spike" mod  delays added to fix the
spike problem some of us identified two months ago?

Joe, did you incorporate this delay fix into your diversity version?

In addition, has anyone with the unkey spike problem verified that the fix
(using a unkey PTT delay)  works on their HPSDR system?     My system is
temporarily down for repair, so cannot test it yet.

Thanks.

Tom, K1JJ

  _____