[hpsdr] Updates to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR 1.19.3.3 on svn

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 08:45:11 PST 2011

RE the PTT spike issue, I do not see it using VOX or PTT, but I do see a
spike
when I use TUN then release TUN.

Joe

In a message dated 3/6/2011 11:31:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
k1jj at comcast.net writes:

*****  High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****

Doug  and all,

It's  great to see the new fixes and features incorporated into the various
PSDR  versions.   I like the idea of the line-in now added to the
setup-transmit tab. My line-in (using write_2c) works FB  here.

I'm  running W5WC PSDR for now because it seems to require the least amount
of %  CPU on my older one core computer. Does this new version or some
other  version out there contain the "Unkey spike" mod  delays added to fix  the
spike problem some of us identified two months ago?

Joe,  did you incorporate this delay fix into your diversity version?

In  addition, has anyone with the unkey spike problem verified that the fix
(using  a unkey PTT delay)  works on their HPSDR system?      My system is
temporarily down for repair, so cannot test it  yet.

Thanks.

Tom,  K1JJ