[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.3.diversity19 (K5SO 6MAR2011)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Mar 8 08:12:13 PST 2011

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for the feedback.  The LINE IN and MIC BOOST functions in the
diversity code are unchanged from the W5WC PSDR v1.19.3.3 program.  I
have not examined exactly how those functions are accomplished but I
noticed that the LINE IN gain is controlled by the MIC GAIN slider on
the front panel.

If that is different from what is expected/desired let me know and
I'll look into it.

Joe K5SO