[hpsdr] Updates to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR 1.19.3.3 on svn

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Thu Mar 10 02:07:59 PST 2011

Joe,

Thanks a lot for your response. Indeed, I was surprised that nobody answered
my inquiry.
To your questions, I am using the VAC for interfacing the PowerSDR, i.e. in
the VAC tab of the Audio in the PowerSDR I specify the what is used for
output, e.g. speakers or headphones. Concerning the microphone, I leave the
default input definition in the Setup/VAC (Mapper something) and define the
headset mike as the default recording device in the Windows.
This works OK with the manual PTT in PowerSDR (MOX). However, the VOX
doesn't work whatever I tried. Maybe it is not supposed to? Maybe it is
supposed to work only when the mike is physically connected to the Penelope?
Maybe I am missing something, meaning that there are some definitions to be
made in the Setup to enable the VOX in my configuration of which I don't
know?

Isaac 4Z1AO