[hpsdr] Updates to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR 1.19.3.3 on svn

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Mar 11 08:19:38 PST 2011

Isaac,

After conversations with Joe K1RQG I learned that historically
PowerSDR was never intended to work using VOX with VAC so to answer
your original question, the answer is:  "No, PowerSDR is not supposed
to support VOX with your USB headset."

With that information, I think I will not continue examining the VOX
issue at this time.  There are some actual bugs that need fixing in
PowerSDR that I need to address that appear to be of a bit higher
priority before trying to modify the original design to accommodate
VOX/USB/VAC capability.  Sorry.  Maybe someone else would like to take
up the challenge for you, or at least put it on a "wish list" to
address later.

Good luck, OM!  At least you do have an answer to your original
question.

73,  Joe K5SO