[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.3.diversity19 (K5SO 6MAR2011)

Kurt Tausch Kurt_Tausch at t-online.de
Thu Mar 10 07:09:42 PST 2011

Hi Joe, all,

thank you for your detailed description.

Everysthing is true, when I use diversity18 and have the 20dB Mic Boost ( Mic Preamp Gain ) aktivatet. The Mic slider in the front panel then inicates 30db , Penelope provids full RF output. The oudio input level aplied to Penelope, left chanel input is 0dBu  / 1khz . (0,77V RMS)

When I use diversity19, the option  20dB Mic Boost is not available and   RF output power is ~ 20bB to low. The Mic slider in the front peanel then indicates 10dB. Oudio Input level is 0dBu  /  1khz.

How did you check out the line in functionality for diversity19 ,  Joe ?   What is the oudio input level required for full RF Power output ?

73" Kurt , DL9SM