[hpsdr] Metis - what am I doing wrong?!

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 06:41:50 PST 2011

Hi Chris,

I did have the exactly the same symptoms when I connected Metis directly to
a second ethernet port of my PC. HPSDRProgrammer would discover Metis
correctly but neither PowerSDR or KISS would. When I switched the connection
to my Linksys router everything worked as it should.

Doesn't help I know, but thought I would post it up for information.

73s

Steve
G1YLB