[hpsdr] Control an FT-1000D Low Pass Filter assembly with PSDRmouse?

ct1izu ct1izu at sapo.pt
Fri Mar 11 10:03:19 PST 2011

My cabel is about six inches, 3 are in an Atlas enclosure then 3 the other side of the wall. I have no bypasses on the my control board and its ok to 1K even with an end fed wire.
At most there might be a 43 bead on the the 8 way cabel on the inside enclosure but cant see as its boxed up now. If you have the space 1and 10nf at the control board end never hurts.

Shel CT1IZU