[hpsdr] its time to program the Cards in my HPSDR

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Mar 11 16:34:01 PST 2011

Larry,

You need to be a bit more specific about which boards you have in your
set including:

     Oyz/Magister for USB connection or Metis for Ethernet connection and...
     Mercury ?
     Penelope?
     do  you intend to just RX or RX and TX, in which case you'll need
some kind of relay (since many of us         are waiting for Alex to
supply that function).

In general, I think most if not all of the software/firmware is
available from the openHPSDR web site.

Pete, N3EVL