[hpsdr] Metis - what am I doing wrong?!

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Mar 13 10:02:10 PDT 2011

PowerSDR does not look for a specific adapter .. it binds to all
adapters (INADDR_ANY) when it sends the discovery broadcasts so it
should not be bothered by there being multiple network adapters in
the machine.  I've got a few VMWare virtual network adapters on the
machine I run PowerSDR on all seems to be ok, so it can't simply be
there being multiple adapters.

I'd be interested in getting a pcap file from Wireshark for your
setup with the VPN running when it won't discover.  Also running:

         PowerSDR.exe >runlog.txt 2>&1

from a command line will generate some logging data that may give me
a clue as to what's going on.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)