[hpsdr] Dual Mercury clock source?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Mar 14 19:04:10 PDT 2011

Hi David,

An alternative is to use the LVDS feature on each board to share one clock.

Mercury and Penelope have a connector on the top edge of the board that
enables an LVDS version of the 122.88MHz clock to be sent/received.

That way you can use one 122.88MHz clock and feed it to multiple boards
via a short twisted pair.

73 Phil...VK6APH