[hpsdr] Metis pays customs

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 06:26:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

It is fine. If all of you are happy paying customs, clearance  fees and extra stuff, it is fine for me too.

Just I let you know that sometimes I buy items on E-Bay and abroad and most of them are comming as "gift" or "sample" or just lower than real value. Seller gets full payment, buyer pays "original price" and seller saves extra fees.
It could be $25.00 as someone stated before or even "sample, not commercial" or gift, what it is legal.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO/G