[hpsdr] Programming via Metis

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:43:43 PDT 2011

Dave and Joe--

In testing the HPSDRProgrammer I have successfully used it to load
metis, penelope , and mercury firmware.  I also tested it loading
mercury an I have load V2.9, V3.0 and V6.4 with the HPSDRProgrammer. All
versions work with metis in single receiver with ghpsdr3 (John has not
completed the multi-receiver code when using metis). My setup use Ubuntu
10.10, I use a dedicated network board for HPSDR with a direct wire to
Metis.

Dave, KV0S