[hpsdr] Win7-64 usage

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 08:23:57 PDT 2011

Berndt

Have you been able to run anything on WIN 7-64 with OZY? I have been
running
PowerSDR 1.9.3 & PowerSDR 1.9.3 Diversity for many months on WIN 7-64  with
no issues. I currently checked out KK-Ethernet and it runs as well. I
cannot recall
doing anything special except for the signed driver for USB.

When using Metis, are you verifying that Metis LEDs indicate proper
operation as
describe on page 8 & 9 of the Metis Manual? I notice that I have to  wait
as much as
15-20 seconds for this before I start PowerSDR or it will fail.

73 de Joe
K1RQG

In a message dated 3/18/2011 4:30:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,