[hpsdr] Win7-64 usage

Steve Bunch steveb_75 at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 18 15:42:17 PDT 2011

Berndt,

On Mar 18, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> G'day Steve,
>
> You need a copy of the libusb0.dll, which doesn't come with PowerSDR 1.9.3,
> but a signed version can be downloaded from the OpenHPSDR and copied into the
> the PowerSDR directory.

Yes, I did try, but didn't get copying it into the directory to work.  The download from Flex Radio did.  Probably missed some direction somewhere.

> You would expect CPU load to go up when running
> software in on a virtual machine.

Indeed.  I thought people would appreciate hearing that it worked, and adequately well.  The fact that a pig doesn't sing very well is far less remarkable than the fact that the pig can sing at all.  ;-)

73,
Steve, K9SRB