[hpsdr] two Metis arrived, both run very nicely

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Tue Mar 22 15:37:23 PDT 2011

Hi John,

I compiled your server GHPSDR without any problem, but starting with
server --metis, I get the message"no eth0 interfface".

Processing lspci, ifconfig and iplink, it shows that eth0 is existing,
but no inet, Bcast Adress and Mask is mentioned.

Do I have to activate it in bios or is it IPv6 problem?
My network is running via eth1 and router without any problem.
Connecting  metis to the router, I get the message " listening for TCP
connection on port 1100". This port isn't mentioned in any docs.

Vy 73, Georg - dl2kp