[hpsdr] Flynn

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Wed Mar 23 09:58:21 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure that Excalibur will provides the end of line turn-around, it is
transparent for Jtag, so can be placed anywhere, but I think you need the
last jtag jumper on the last board.
Will have a look at schematics when at home to confirm!

Sure it will be a lot of work to emulate USB blaster with Metis! May be
Altera will go to Ethernet programming tool one day?

73, Roland F8CHK.