[hpsdr] Flynn

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 09:34:07 PDT 2011

Hi Bill

I thought that might be the case. I've never written a driver for Windows - I looked into it a long time ago but baulked at the arcane API (compared to UNIX that is). Shame, though some masochist  might take it on. :-)

Incidentally, using Roland's procedure and Ozy I believe that the Last JTAG jumper need not be installed at all if Excalibur is the last card in the chain as that provides the end of line turn-around.

Cheers & 73
Chris G4NUX