[hpsdr] QtRadio on the mac

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 24 02:05:01 PDT 2011

Hi Rick,

you just need to configure NAT on your router to map ports 8000-8007 to
the server running dspserver.  How you do this depends on the router you
have.  I have a Thomson TG585 v7 that if I login as Administrator I can
configure the ports for an application (or game) and then link that to a
local server IP address.

You should then be able to connect to the server remotely using the IP
address of your router.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt