[hpsdr] Metis not found

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Thu Mar 24 05:08:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

now I am a step further. You cannot connect two ports to the same
subnet. Therefore, /etc/network/interfaces was edited as follows:

#Loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

#Metis interface
auto eth0
iface etho inet static
address 192.168.2.10
netmask 255.255.255.0

#Primary interface
auto eht1
iface eth1 inet dhcp

Running "./server --metis", it recognizes the IP and MAC address, but
says "Found 0 Metis cards". When both addresses are correct, than Metis
is already communicating with the server, isn't it?

I am running win7 x64 kubuntu 10.10.

Any idea?

Vy73, dl2kp