[hpsdr] Cannot flash Mercury-EU with Metis and HPSDR

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Mar 28 22:08:33 PDT 2011

Hi Berndt,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble programming your Mercury-EU board.

I'm not sure if there are any hardware differences between Mercury and
Mercury-EU but if so then its possible that you are going to need a
different version of Mercury_JTAG.rbf for the EU board.

Has anyone successfully updated the EEPROM on a Mercury-EU using Metis in
Bootloader mode?

73 Phil...VK6APH