[hpsdr] diversity with Metis 1.1

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 31 05:47:17 PDT 2011

Hi

Thank you for your information. I have updated Metis to 1.1 through
HPSDRprogrammer.
But when I use the Metis with my two Mercury on Version 63, the first
Mercury brings the signal from the first antenna, as expected, but the
second Mercury does not bring the signal from the second antenna. But
instead, it has a single peak just at the center frequency, which does
not change when changing the frequency. Feeding in a signal into the
second antenna plug from a RF-generator, I don't see this signal on the
second receiver!

When only exchanging the Metis by the Ozy, all other hardware not
changed, (and restarting the software in USB-mode, hi) the diversity
runs ok.
I don't understand that behavior. The format for the data should be the
same for ozy and metis as specified.

Any help is much appreciated

73, Alfred, HB9EPU