[hpsdr] New Production Magister, Mercury and Pennylane Update

Dan Babcock n4xwe at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 11:47:16 PDT 2011

Scotty and I are back from Dayton.  It was great to see everyone.  Thanks for the words of encouragement we received from so many.  In a nutshell, we are still on schedule to have all of the boards tested and available for shipment by the end of next week.

Assembled and Tested Magister and Mercury boards.  Production is
complete.  We plan to have testing completed by the end of this week.

Assembled and tested Pennylane boards.  The CM is starting production today.  We plan to have testing completed early next week.

We will announce here and on the iQuadLabs.com website when products are ready for shipment and the
Checkout functionality of the website has been enabled.

73,

Dan N4XWE