[hpsdr] New Production Magister, Mercury and Pennylane Update

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Wed May 25 16:57:00 PDT 2011

G'day Dan,

I failed to complete my order as it didn't allow me to select my country. It
currently has only options for USA and Canada destinations. I would like to
order a Pennylane board shipped to my home address in Australia.

I'm also interested to know if blank Alexes PCB's will become available, as I
want to implement my own filter specifications for another project.

With many thanks in advance,

73, Berndt
VK5ABN
On 26/05/11 Dan Babcock wrote:
> High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
>
> Scotty and I are back from Dayton.  It was great to see everyone.  Thanks
for the words of encouragement we received from so many.  In a nutshell, we
are still on schedule to have all of the boards tested and available for
shipment by the end of next week.

> Assembled and Tested Magister and Mercury boards.  Production is
> complete.  We plan to have testing completed by the end of this week.
>
> Assembled and tested Pennylane boards.  The CM is starting production today.
We plan to have testing completed early next week.