[hpsdr] BeagleBoard - was (no subject)

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Wed May 25 20:25:49 PDT 2011

G'day Sid,

I received my BeagleBoard about a week ago and have yet to setup a development
environment. It comes
standard with Angstrom installed.

The following may be of interest:

http://bb-lvds.blogspot.com/2011/04/beagleboard-xm-with-litemax-lcd-
display.html

It shows how to interface various LDVS screens with a BeagleBoard. Using a
suitable touch screen eliminates
the need for a keyboard. Perfect for the construction of a man-pack radio
based on Hermes!?

73, Berndt
VK5ABN