[hpsdr] (no subject)

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Wed May 25 23:36:11 PDT 2011

Hi Berndt and all.

Just back from the Dayton Hamvention where we had some very interesting
days together with many of the HPSDR people among them Phil, VH6APH. I
asked him about how to get rid of the PC for control of Hermes and he said
there is enough space in the FPGA on Hermes to do all the DSP demodulation
and display controls! No need for an external board at all!

Something for you software guys to start at??

73, Kjell

På Thu, 26 May 2011 04:15:05 +0200, skrev Berndt Josef Wulf