[hpsdr] Availability of Alex Bare Boards (Berndt, Your Email Bounced)

Dan Babcock n4xwe at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 06:53:42 PDT 2011

G'day Berndt,

I attempted to answer your off list email a few days ago, but it was bounced by your email server as undeliverable.  Do you have another email address besides wulf<at>ping.net.au?

To answer your questions:

When
 the iQuadLabs.com order page is officially open, it will have a shipping option for all
countries.  According to feedback we received from the interest page on HamSDR.com, approximately 50% of the shipments will be international.

Yes, the plan is to sell bare boards for Alex.  Alex boards (assembled or
bare) will be sold by TAPR.  I am not sure how many bare Alex boards
are available.  It might be best to order them reasonably soon after the availability of Alex boards on the TAPR website is first announced.  My best guess is the announcement
will be in about three weeks.

73,

Dan N4XWE