[hpsdr] Wrong license applied to projects on HPSDR web site

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Sun May 29 07:08:24 PDT 2011

The boards I was heavily involved with are under the Open Hardware License.

Magister (listed as OHL)
Mercury (listed as OHL)
Penelope (listed as OHL)
PennyLane (not listed on website, listed in wiki, and is OHL)

Listed as NCL only becasue I haven;t updated the doucmentsion -- see below):

Janus (listed as NCL))
Pinocchio (iisted as NCL)

I haven't gotten around to updating the Janus or Pinocchio documentation
to reflect OHL.  On the other hand, there has been absolutley no
infdication fo interest or request from anyone for these designs, which
is why it is at th ebottom of my list of things to do.

73,

Lyle KK7P