[hpsdr] Wrong license applied to projects on HPSDR web site

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun May 29 07:31:12 PDT 2011

A correction:

The software that folks have released is under GPL (most of it)  or
LGPL.  Example - the modified PowerSDR is under GPL 2 - that is the
license the original code started with.    I licensed
JanusAudio.dll  (all new code that talks to Ozy or Metis) as LGPL  so
that people with closed source radio programs could use it to
interface their code to Ozy and Metis based stuff.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)