[hpsdr] Test

Jim Fuller - N7VR n7vr at fuller.net
Mon May 2 13:13:58 PDT 2011

Hi Gentlemen,

I have been following the developments here. I am having difficulty with
locating the pieces and parts to come up to speed with this group. It
appears that this is not a sustainable situation, as new persons cannot find
the hardware to participate. While I applaud the pioneering effort, I am
concerned that it will in the long run fail due to the inability of
sufficient mass of users to make thing financially feasible.

I am currently looking at taking the money I have set aside and purchasing a
FlexRadio 5000a, instead of this project. While I think you are ahead in
some areas, the inability to put together a working system easily is a big
draw back. As I prefer to program, rather than build and find hardware, this
compounds the issues.

Any chance that this will be resolved in the very near future?  I have been
lurking for over a year and only have seen references to something coming.

Jim Fuller
N7VR -- http://www.n7vr.org
International TCP/IP Gateways Robot Operator -- http://www.ampr-gateways.org

MTAPRS NET Server Operator -- http://www.mtaprs.net