[hpsdr] Penelope T2 Orientation

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Thu May 12 08:11:26 PDT 2011

Hi

I know there have been a few replies to Ken's original question but, unless I'm on totally the wrong tack, I think Ken's problem is that the PowerSDR software can't be used to calibrate Penny without some means of feeding back the power level e.g. from Alex - which ain't available yet.

Sorry if I've missed the point.

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX