[hpsdr] Metis V1.3 Released

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri May 13 20:23:43 PDT 2011

All,

Metis V1.3 will be available for download from 12:00z.

I have added a sequence number to the wide bandscope data and Joe, K5SO, has
modified the Atlas bus connections that interface to multiple Mercury board.
Up to four, phase locked, Mercury boards can be used which will enable some
interesting experiments with phased receiving arrays etc.

You can use V1.3 with a single Mercury board or multiple receives within the
same board. If you are using multiple Mercury boards then please wait for an
annoucement regarding updated Mercury code from Joe before loading V1.3.

I've updated the 'Metis- how it works' documentation and the Verilog source
code is also available.

Feedback as usual via the reflector please.

I look forward to meeting old and new friends at Dayton next week.

73 Phil...VK6APH