[hpsdr] Hardware links from Bruce Perens' talk in the TAPR forum at Dayton 2011

Don AE5K donj at ae5k.us
Wed May 25 15:40:03 PDT 2011

george byrkit wrote:
> ANOTHER REPOST with links hopefully fixed by surrounding them with angle
> brackets AND spaces...  I think that it's the listserver that's enforcing
> some kind of line length.  I write and post in text format, so it's NOT at

Let me have a try at posting them.  If they are still broken, then I
give up giving suggestions.  You might try using one of the URL
shortening services such as google offers.  If they are OK, then the
problem is George's.  ;-)

<
http://www.newark.com/innovate-software-solutions/issplhawklite/development-tool/dp/79R6460

<