[hpsdr] (no subject)

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Wed May 25 19:15:05 PDT 2011

G'day,

Another interesting SBC is the BeagleBoard xM and its predecessor - see

http://www.beagleboard.org/

It's  supported by various operating systems including Ubuntu, Angstrom,
Android, Windows and many others.

Using a 7" touch LCD screen, it would make a nice HPSDR controller. I wouldn't
be surprised if someone is already using it.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN