[hpsdr] Can't Connect to Teamspeak

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:42:24 PST 2011

I connect regularly to the Friday night Teamspeak session using the url
teamspeak.openhpsdr.org:8802.  I tried today to verify that it works at
my present QTH and got a socket error # 11004.  Looking on the net, I
found that this occurs when it can't find the IP address for the url.
This explaination is verified because when I try to ping either
teamspeak.openhpsdr.org:8802 or teamspeak.openhpsdr.org, I get a cannot
find error.  I verified the ping process by pinging other known sites.

Suggestions??

Mike Fager, K7SR