[hpsdr] CW Skimmer

Steve Nance snance at charter.net
Fri Nov 11 17:38:05 PST 2011

Hi Rick,

Yeah, looks like the CWS won’t work with Metis in its current state, at least I haven’t been able to get it to work so far. That’s a, bummer as I don’t want to regress from Metis to Ozy just for this.

BTW, I have a beta version of DDUtil working with W5WC’s PSDR 2.2.3 release. Got to have some way to band switch the amp. More on this in the next few days.

73, Steve K5FR