[hpsdr] ozy/janus as soundcard for digital modes

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Fri Nov 4 15:59:41 PDT 2011

Sorry I wasn't clearer, earlier. My plan was to write some code, but I was
starting out just finding out what was available. I didn't want to work on
something that had already been done. So, at this point there are two
possibilities, write a Windows driver or write a "shim" program to just get
audio data from Janus and let VAC connect to it.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK