[hpsdr] Power Supply for Multiple Mercury receivers

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Nov 5 08:01:16 PDT 2011

Jeff,

I'm using the small 380W computer power supply that is resident in the
Antec NSK2480 enclosure for my HPSDR rig with no problems running
Metis, four Mercury boards, and an Excalibur board.  It plugs right on
to the Atlas connector with no fuss.  It's a switching supply, of
course, but gives no significant noise problems here.

73,  Joe K5SO