[hpsdr] penny/pennywhistle

Geoff vk2tfg at ozemail.com.au
Sun Nov 6 01:53:09 PDT 2011

Hi Graham et al,
	I checked out Penny carefully, set it up properly (thanks Phil) and it's
good. With reasonable power now available I checked the input SWR of
Pennywhistle as per the manual. T1 on Pennywhistle passed that test. It thus
appears that I somehow screwed up the wiring/winding of T2. Given that it's
Sunday evening, I'm getting hungry and I don't have any #22 wire repairs will
have to wait. Can anyone recommend a suitable metric equivalent to #22?
	Thanks for the help I've received thus far :-).

73 de Geoff vk2tfg.