[hpsdr] Demeter

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Nov 6 03:11:13 PST 2011

Hi John,

Thanks for the offer of assistance - much appreciated. We are about to release a significant update for all the FPGA code. This will involve an increase in current consumption on the +5V rail should the user select more than one receiver.

The final current readings are presently being taken and will form the basis of the specification of a  new power supply for the Alex bus. Given the success of using a SMPSU for Hermes it is highly likely that the new supply will use this technology.

We will review this project in the very near future.

73 Phil....VK6APH