[hpsdr] Demeter

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sun Nov 6 23:12:16 PST 2011

Phil,

I don't doubt that we can come up with a good/great design for a switched
mode power supply.  Obviously we want to pick 'good' frequencies and watch
harmonics and sub-harmonics - maybe some good parts from Linear Tech would
be a good choice.

Is there a schematic already started along these lines?

Do we have a target max. current for the +5V bus?

73's,
John
AJ6BC