[hpsdr] No Signals from a New HPSDR

Jim Gailer lists at kingstag.net
Thu Nov 10 10:37:59 PST 2011

Hi Dave

> Have you replaced the Ozy_Janus.rbf file in the same folder as the
PowerSDR .exe with the newest Ozy_Janus.rbf ?

I did a SVN update today and the file had not changed, it is the one I
downloaded on 8th November, size 120K (at 09:48z)

####

>Ozy does not have firmware loaded into it permanently, but PowerSDR
loads the Ozy firmware (from Ozy_Janus.rbf) every time it starts.

I guessed that was what was happening. I'm on a steep learning curve here, I
expect it will all seem obvious sooner or later!

####

Thanks for coming back

Jim G3RTD